MOLYKOTE® G-1502FM SYNTHETIC BEARING & GEAR GREASE
Synthetic Bearing & Gear Grease.
NLGI Grade 2 - PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 220 cSt at 40 C, aluminum complex thickened, uses white solids as solid lubricants. Also H1 certified through NSF for incidental food contact.
Suitable for applications where tacky grease is preferred or required such as chains, cams, open gears, valves and sprockets where water wash off is problematic or grease sling-off cannot be tolerated.
Features & Benefits
- NSF H1 approved. Meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact applications.
- NLGI# 2-3 white grease.
- Fully synthetic base oil.
- Excellent adhesion and resistance to water wash-out and spray off.
- Wide service temperature range.
- Formulated to provide higher oxidation resistance, corrosion protection, load carrying capability and longer service life than conventional lubricants.
- Provides good compatibility with most industrial and engineering substrates including many plastic and rubber materials.
Chemistry: Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
Performance Benefit: Good Corrosion Protection, Good Oxidation Resistance, Good Plastics & Rubber Compatibility, Good Water Resistance, High Load Carrying Capability, High Tack & Adhesion, High Wear Resistance, Low Temperature Performance
Base Oil Viscosity: 220 @ 40°C
NLGI Grade: 2
Thickener: Aluminum Complex
Solid Lubricant: White Solids
High Temp: 149°C
Low Temp: -40°C
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.