MOLYKOTE® HP-300 GREASE
Fully fluorinated grease provides extraordinary performance under extreme conditions.
NLGI Grade 2 - Linear PFPE based grease with a base oil viscosity of 160 cSt at 40 C, PTFE thickened, uses PTFE as solid lubricants.
• Molykote® HP-300 Grease can be used broadly under harsh conditions such as low or high temperatures, corrosive, solvent, liquefied natural gasses, high vacuum, etc.
• Clean room equipment and semiconductor manufacturing equipment where the volatization of the lubricating material is undesirable.
Features & Benefits
• Compatible with most plastics.
• Excellent stability at high temperatures.
• Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents.
• Minimal deterioration due to oxidation, appropriate for long-term lubrication.
• Low vapor pressure (base oil).
Product Type: Grease
Chemistry: Perfluoropolyether (PFPE)
Performance Benefit: Good Chemical Resistance, Good Oxidation Resistance, Good Plastics & Rubber Compatibility, High Temperature Performance, Low Temperature Performance, Wide Temperature Range
Base Oil Viscosity: 160 @ 40°C
NLGI Grade: 2
Solid Lubricant: PTFE
High Temp: 250°C
Low Temp: -65°C
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.