MOLYKOTE® G-4501FM MULTI-PURPOSE SYNTHETIC GREASE
Specialty lubricant that combines the benefits of wide operating temperature and broad compatibility with varied materials.
NLGI Grade 1 - PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 110 cSt at 40 C, aluminum complex thickened, uses white solids and PTFE as solid lubricants. Also H1 certified through NSF for incidental food contact.
Long-term lubrication for assembly and maintenance; Can be used in food processing applications involving mixers, motors, conveyors, low-temperature equipment, packaging machines and many other applications in or out of the food processing industry where a white grease may be desirable; Such applications may involve furniture, instrumentation, photo and optical equipment
Features & Benefits
- Wide Service Temperature Range
- Multi-Purpose Capabilities
- Broad Compatibility
- Fully Synthetic Base Oil
- White Color
- Formulated to provide higher load carrying capacity, greater wear resistance and longer service life compared to conventional petroleum-based lubricants
- Provides good compatibility with most industrial and engineering substrates including many plastic and rubber materials
- Excellent low temperature torque and water washout resistance
- Low consistency formulation allows use in automatic dispensing systems
Chemistry: Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
Performance Benefit: Good Plastics & Rubber Compatibility, High Load Carrying Capability, Low Temperature Performance
Base Oil Viscosity: 110 @ 40°C
NLGI Grade: 1
Thickener: Aluminum Complex
Solid Lubricant: PTFE, white solids
High Temp: 163°C
Low Temp: -51°C
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.