MOLYKOTE® G-4000FM SEMI-FLUID SYNTHETIC GREASE
Regulation 21 CFR 178.3570 as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
NLGI Grade 00 - PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 220 cSt at 40 C, aluminum complex thickened, uses white solids and PTFE as solid lubricants.
- General Purpose Semi-fluid Consistency White Synthetic Grease can be used in rolling element and plain bearings, cams, guides, ways, and other machine elements.
- Suitable for use in gearboxes except hypoid and worm gearboxes.
Features & Benefits
- Wide Service Temperature Range.
- Multi-Purpose Capabilities.
- Broad Compatibility.
- Fully Synthetic Base Oil.
- White Color.
- Formulated to provide higher load carrying capacity, greater wear resistance and longer service life compared to conventional petroleum-based lubricants.
- Provides good compatibility with most industrial and engineering substrates including many plastic and rubber materials.
- Low consistency formulation allows use in automatic dispensing systems.
- H1 approved by NSF.
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.