MOLYKOTE® G-1057 GREASE
Molykote® G-1057 Grease is a PAO based grease designed to be used for lubrication and noise reduction in automotive body and interior components and in home appliances.
NLGI Grade 1 - PAO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 23 cSt at 40 C, lithium thickened, with no solid lubricants.
• Automotive body and interior components.
• Home appliance parts.
Features & Benefits
• Wide temperature range, -50 to150°C.
• Good compatibility with most plastics.
• Low oil bleed.
• Good share stability.
• Ensure smooth controlled motion.
• Reduce separated oil contamination.
• Reduce operational noise.
Product Type: Grease
Chemistry: Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
Performance Benefit: Good Plastics & Rubber Compatibility, High Speed Performance, Low Noise, Low Temperature Performance
NLGI Grade: 1
High Temp: 150°C
Low Temp: -50°C
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.