DOW CORNING® M GEAR OIL ADDITIVE
Extreme pressure lubrication additive for petroleum oils
Used primarily as additive for extreme-pressure lubrication in petroleum oils.
Gears at slow speeds and extreme pressures; Oil Lubricated plane bearings; slides, screw, servo mechanisms, transmission and power-feed systems; Common metal working applications like broaching, tapping, cutting, stamping, punching, drawing, thread rolling and cold heading.
Features & Benefits
High load carrying capacity at slow speeds; compatible with most gear oils, and resists foaming.
- smoother surface finish of new or reworded gears.
- Healing of tooth surface damage with reduction of pitting and wear debris
- lower operation temperature, reduced noise and reduce power usage
- longer service life
- reduced wear at slow speeds and extreme pressures
- minimize stick-slip
- smooth sction
- increased tool life through reduced friction and heat
- reduced force required due to improvd cutting action
- better surface finish
ChemPoint has chemists and engineers with experience and market expertise to help you find the right solution. We are ready to work with you to understand your environment and help define your lubrication requirements.